I’ve talked with Charlie Michael (Administrator), and Bubba Nelms (Elder of Youth) and we have decided the following things. No decisions will be made based on what might happen. We will make a decision, instead, based on what is happening. That means we will make the final decision about Festival of Manhood between 3:30 and 4pm on Friday. We will communicate the decision through our website, our twitter feed and our facebook group. We are waiting that long because we stand to lose a sizable deposit if we decide not to go. However, we are not going to do anything to put your students in jeopardy. If the weather keeps us from going we hope to postpone the trip rather than cancel it. If your student is unable to go on the second date, we will refund the money you paid for trip.
Thanks you for your understanding. George
From the youth minister
From time to time we will post updates on here for you guys.